Health through vitamin regimen – you feel tired and exhausted?
This might be due to a lack of vitamins. Vitamins are essential for our body’s metabolism. They utilize nutriments in the cell, promote elimination of waste and thus protect our cells from premature aging. A vitamin deficiency is either caused by increased demand or reduced supply.
Increased demand develops through:
- Pregnancy, breast feeding
- Smoking or excessive alcohol consumption
- During illness or convalescence
Reduced supply can be caused by:
- Low calorie diet
- Unbalanced or insufficient diet
- Insufficient resorption of the intestinal walls
Highly-dosed vitamin injections into the muscle or intravenous infusion will bypass the intestine and directly reach its site of action.
Vitamin C regimen
Highly-dosed vitamin C regimens can bolster the defense mechanism in a variety of of acute or chronic inflammatory illnesses. The regimen is appliqued via intravenous drip (30-60 minutes). Thus free radicals are easily neutralised. This treatment is highly recommended for influenza or acute colds. Often a considerable improvement of the patient’s condition can be achieved on the same day.
For a lasting effect it is recommended to undergo at least 3, or in case of increased susceptibility to infections, 10 treatments.
Discomforts such as:
- All kinds of inflammation (sinusitis, arthritis a.s.o.)
- Increased susceptibility of infections
- Allergies (asthma, hay fever, eczema)
can be considerably improved.
Regimen for blood circulation improvement
- Dizziness (vertigo)
- Lack of concentration (ADD)
- Acute tinnitus
- Cerebrovascular insufficiency
- Improvement of mental ability
Recommended treatments are 3 times per week or every day. Gingko-loges, cor-loges, hepa-loges and veno-loges are applied, according to the individual diagnosis.