FIGHTING MIGRAINE INFUSION
Got Migraines? Migraine headaches can be one of the most debilitating conditions for sufferers. The Migraine infusion contains a large dose of magnesium, riboflavin, and Vitamin C; together with L Carnitine and our proprietary blend of vitamins that includes B12 and B-Complex infused with Normal Saline for hydration. Add Zofran for nausea and/or Toradol for pain to help alleviate some of the discomforts that accompany a migraine. Also consider adding a Glutathione Push as low levels of glutathione peroxidase is implicated in migraine etiology.
- 0.9% normal saline, an isotonic solution, delivered intravenously to replenish fluid levels in dehydrated patients.
- Magnesium – Efficacious for migraine prevention in several trials; Magnesium deficiency can cause arterial spasm and its role in neurotransmission may explain the migraine-magnesium depletion link.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)- Effective for migraine prevention, aids mitochondrial energy metabolism.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) – Dilates blood vessels; Increases serotonin.
- L-Carnitine – Implicated in migraine pathophysiology due to its role in mitochondrial energy metabolism.
- Vitamin C – Newly discovered role in neural tissue as is may limit migraine frequency.
- Vitamin B12 – Scavenges nitric oxide, which is implicated in migraine pathogenesis.
*Depending on individual measurements in blood or urine in Oligoscan we can add more to the content of the infusion, which is called a personalized infusion.