Active Mitochondrial Function
It helps the body convert food into fuel, metabolize fats and proteins, maintain proper functioning of nerves, and produce red blood cells. In medicine it can be used for:
- Lowering heart disease risks.
- Treating carpal tunnel symptoms.
- Preventing kidney stones.
- Reducing symptoms of depression.
- Preventing certain types of cancer.
- Treating acne or other skin conditions.
*Depending on individual measurements in blood or urine in Oligoscan we can add more to the content of the infusion, which is called a personalized infusion.