jet lag controlling
FREQUENT TRAVELERS’ INFUSION
Whether you are coming or going the Traveler’s infusion will help with the negative effects of globetrotting. Vitamin-C and Zinc will give immune protection prior to traveling and the Magnesium will act as a sleep aid and fight symptoms of jet lag. All of the essential vitamins and minerals help to supplement a diet “on-the-go”.
- 0.9% normal saline, an isotonic solution, delivered intravenously to replenish fluid levels in dehydrated patients.
- Zinc – Extra dose to support proper immune function.
- Vitamin C – Extra dose to support proper immune function.
- Selenium – Antioxidant.
- B-Vitamins – Works with folic acid in many body processes, including the synthesis of DNA, red blood cells, and the insulation sheath (the myelin sheath) that surrounds nerve cells and speeds the conduction of the signals along nerve cells.
- Calcium – Builds healthy bones. May serve as a protective factor against high blood pressure and colon cancer.
- Magnesium – Critical to many cellular functions, including energy production, protein formation, and cellular replication. Catalyzes most chemical reactions in the body.
*Depending on individual measurements in blood or urine in Oligoscan we can add more to the content of the infusion, which is called a personalized infusion.