RED BLOOD CELLS PRODUCTION
active mytochondrian function
ULTIMATE POWER INFUSION
The Ultimate infusion is our mega-combination of nutrients. This infusion contains Chromium, Taurine, L-Carnitine, MIC (Methionine, Inositol, and Choline), Biotin, Copper, Manganese, and Folic Acid that boost the immune system, provide energy metabolism and promote brain, skin, cardiovascular and liver health. Combine this infusion with a Glutathione Push for the Ultimate Thrive experience.
- 0.9% normal saline, an isotonic solution, delivered intravenously to replenish fluid levels in dehydrated patients.
- B-vitamins – Enhances the utilization of carbohydrates, fats and protein thereby increasing energy levels. Needed for a healthy nervous system, useful for depression, fatigue, Alzheimer’s and anemia.
- Vitamin C – Manufacture of collagen, Immune function, Nutritional antioxidant and increases the absorption of iron.
- Selenium – An antioxidant. Involved in the production of thyroid hormone.
- Calcium – Builds healthy bones. May serve as a protective factor against high blood pressure and colon cancer.
- Magnesium – Critical to many cellular functions, including energy production, protein formation, and cellular replication. Catalyzes most chemical reactions in the body.
- Biotin – Promotes strong nails and healthy hair.
- Vitamin C – Manufacture of collagen.
- Zinc – Skin Health, aids in protein synthesis and cell growth.
- Copper – Works in balance with vitamin C and zinc to manufacture elastin (skin protein) as well as collagen.
- Chromium – Promotion of weight loss.
- Taurine – Production of cellular energy.
- MIC (Methionine, Inositol, and Choline) – Exerts a “lipotropic” effect, which means it promotes export of fat from the liver.
- L-Carnitine – An essential nutrient – an amino acid – that is needed by the body to convert fats into energy.
- Amino Acids – Muscle recovery.
*Depending on individual measurements in blood or urine in Oligoscan we can add more to the content of the infusion, which is called a personalized infusion.